Received your postal vote? You only have to follow a few quick steps:
- Use all three votes for Labour by placing an X in the first box next to Sadiq Khan, as well as next to your Labour candidate and the Labour Party.
- Fill in the postal vote statement. Make sure you fill in your date of birth
- Put your completed ballots into envelope ‘A’ and seal it
- Put envelope ‘A’ into envelope ‘B’ and seal it
- Put it in the post as soon as possible
It’s that simple.
Your postal vote pack must reach the council by 10pm on Thursday 6 May, so make sure you leave enough time for it to arrive in the post.
If you miss the post, don’t worry, you can take your postal pack with you to your local polling station between 7am and 10pm on Thursday 6 May.